Semiprecious Garnet Anglican Prayer beads, Episcopal or Protestant prayer beads with hand enameled Creed crucifix.
Prayer beads, exemplifying traditions lasting thousands of years, these one just recently brought into reverence in the Tradition of the Church Fathers in the 1980’s. Heirloom quality to last lifetimes, virtually unbreakable. These Anglican prayer beads are each individually hand wire wrapped and knotted for strength and durability unlike typical looped prayer beads which can break apart easily.
Sterling silver plate over a pure copper center in 20 gauge wire was used to create this entire piece. Beads are arranged from the cross to the circle in four groups of seven, seven being the number of divine completion. Genuine gemstone Garnet was used for this heirloom piece. The Cruciform is highlighted by mini faux pearl, teardrop links and delicate bead caps.
The prayer beads are made up of twenty-eight beads divided into four groups of seven called “weeks”. In the Judeo-Christian tradition the number seven represents spiritual perfection and completion. Between each week is a single bead, called a “cruciform” bead as the four beads form a cross. The invitory bead between the cross and the wheel of beads brings the total to thirty-three, the number of years in Jesus’ earthly life.
Weeks: 6mm polished Garnet bead capped and topped with 3mm faux cream pearl
Cruciform: 8mm Polished Natural Garnet
Cross: Custom hand enameled Creed Crucifix
Measures: 32″ all the way around and down to the cross
– Instructions on the prayer beads will be included
– Soft cloth pouch for keeping these scratch free.
– Care instructions
– Unbreakable warranty
☆ Why would you consider getting a wire wrapped rosary over a conventional linked or strung one:
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t last more than a few months of use due to wear and pulling on the chains
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress, strung rosaries wear and come loose- these rosaries will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress
– All my rosaries are made with 21,22 or 20 gauge wire, strength and quality last lifetimes – this will be an heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 5 -12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of components or medals going into the rosary.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the lifetime use of this rosary, you pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you!