Life is full of bumps and tangled situations in which we feel helpless to see a way loose. This is the reason we call in an expert, Our lady Untier of Knots. The hope of heaven resting in prayer for her aid in untangling the chains that bind us. An heirloom Dominican rosary, woven by professed religious hands in silver plate wire.
Lamp work beads create the meditation stop for the pater noster, the raised glass creating bumps of glass reminding our fingertips of the bumps in life we stumble upon continuing to the smooth jade of the aves where we can feel the need to allow ourselves to enjoy the smooth times in our lives as well as trusting in the intercession of Mary, the mother of God, for his grace.
Our Lady Untier of Knots in full color waterproof beauty calls your attention to the heart of this heirloom rosary. It is a Catholic 5 decade red semiprecious jade gemstone rosary, featuring a custom, waterproof cameo, exclusive to this shop.
The cameos sold here in this shop are crafted exclusively handcrafted by professed religious. Each cameo starts here as a printed image on acid free archival paper, after editing 3x, it is heat sealed. Then it is hand cut, fit into each frame. The image is carefully sealed with two glazes, set for 24 hours then poured with a marine grade epoxy making your cameo waterproof. The process takes a minimum of 72 hours. All chaplets, tenners and rosaries are made with the same hand made old European workmanship & quality care.
Your 5 decade rosary comes with:
Cross: 3 1/4″ custom red enameled crucifix
Pater: 3/4″ full moon Lamp work bead, 6mm silver daisy wheel bead caps and 4mm blue sapphire bead
Ave: 8mm Red Jade capped ends are capped with bead caps and 4mm sapphire
Center: 3 1/4″ vintage ornate silver tone frame, custom colored in red enamel, color cameo Our Lady untier of knots
Medal/Cameo: 1 1/4″ vintage image glowing Eucharist,bread of life
– Care instructions
– Soft cloth carry pouch
– Information Brochure on the history of the rosary
– Prayer card
– Unbreakable warranty
Visual, slow meditation video to pray along with the Holy Rosary:
☆Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one?
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary. Each individual link is wrapped, tucked and double crimped, at least 3X.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.