Crown of Thorns Mens gemstone 5 decade rosary, St Michael terror of demons with Saint Benedict cameo medal of Exorcism, completing the prayer circle. Professionally gallery wrapped by professed religious, in an unbreakable Heirloom Rosary. Exclusive design by Prayers by the bead studios.
Crafted tough, large components, a rosary for a mans hands, unbreakable heirloom quality rosary! Heavy Metal finish throughout. Gorgeous 12mm polished smoky quartz gemstones combined with rainbow obsidian. These beautiful black globes have “rainbow eyes” or circles of schiller with all the colors of the rainbow glowing inside them.
Powerful intercession and rock solid feel in your hands! 59″ long measured around and down. One of our largest mens rosaries hand wire wrapped by professed religious.
Your five decade Gemstone Rosary comes with:
Cross: 2 1/4″ St Pius Sacramental Pardon Crucifix, topped with a Crown of Thorns
Pater Noster: 12mm Smokey Quartz, topped with open weave silver bead caps with 4mm faceted labradorite
Ave Maria: 10mm and 8mm rainbow obsidian gemstone beads
Center: 2 1/4″ Custom color Saint Michael the Archangel Medal
Extra(s): twist links, 7/8″ crown of thorns, 1″ St Benedict custom cameo
– Prayer card how to pray the rosary
– Information on the history of the rosary and the meaning of the St Benedict medal
– Protective pouch for easy travel and storage
– Unbreakable lifetime warranty
☆ Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one?
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary. Each individual link is wrapped, tucked and double crimped, at least 3X.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.
▪ The Pardon Crucifix:
This is one of the most powerful sacramentals. Because the Pardon Crucifix ranks up there with the the Miraculous Medal and the St. Benedict Medal. You see Pope St. Pius X used the keys to heaven to attach heavenly rich indulgences to it. And Satan hates powerful sacramentals. What does he do when he hates a devotion or sacramental which is so immersed with Divine graces? He simply hides them. And the Pardon Crucifix has been hidden sometime after it was promulgated in 1905. Yes, the Pardon Crucifix is beautiful; however, it is the words describing the indulgences / Divine graces that blow you away.
Pope St. Pius X and the Pardon Crucifix (the forgotten sacramental):
Whoever carries on his person the Pardon Crucifix, may thereby gain an indulgence.
For devoutly kissing the Crucifix, an indulgence is gained.
Whoever says one of the following invocations before this crucifix may gain each time an indulgence:
“Our Father who art in heaven, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.”
“I beg the Blessed Virgin Mary to pray to the Lord our God for me.”
Whoever, habitually devout to this Crucifix, will fulfill the necessary conditions of Confession and Holy Communion, may gain a Plenary Indulgence on the following feasts:
On the feasts of the Five Wounds of our Lord,
The Invention of the Holy Cross, The Exaltation of the Holy Cross,
The Immaculate Conception,
The Seven Dolors of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Whoever at the moment of death, fortified with the Sacraments of the Church, or contrite of heart, in the supposition of being unable to receive them, will kiss this Crucifix and ask pardon of God for his sins, and pardon his neighbor, will gain a Plenary Indulgence.
☆ The Saint Benedict Medal
The purpose of using the medal in any of the above ways is to call down God’s blessing and protection upon us, wherever we are, and upon our homes and possessions, especially through the intercession of St. Benedict. By the conscious and devout use of the medal, it becomes, as it were, a constant silent prayer and reminder to us of our dignity as followers of Christ.
The medal is a prayer of exorcism against Satan, a prayer for strength in time of temptation, a prayer for peace among ourselves and among the nations of the world.