Crown of Thorns Rosary, Stations of the Cross ~ large Miraculous Medal Chaplet, Unbreakable, OOAK custom crafted color matched gemstone chaplet, designed by Prayers by the Bead.
Crown of Thorns, 11 bead, prayer devotional, traditional decade tenner. This large gem rosary has a very large “Stations of the cross” crucifix paired with a very large Miraculous Medal. Both have been hand enameled in a unique batch using a marine grade epoxy which is highly durable and waterproof.
The crux and medal are paired with Rose red Jade, gracefully embellished with silver caps and 4mm wine red faux pearl on each gem. Perfect Confirmation gift or personal pocket rosary, each component individually wirewrapped. This design combines with the beauty of 10mm and 14mm gemstone jade. This tenner Chaplet would make a lovely all occasion Catholic gift or desk rosary. This gemstone chaplet measures 19″
Cross: 2″ Stations of the cross crux, hand enameled by myself
Center/medal: 1 7/8″ Miraculous Mary medal, hand enameled by myself with a Crown of thorns witewrapped to the scrolled connector.
Ave: 10mm Rose Red Jade silver tone and faux pearl bead capped Jade
Pater: 14mm smooth banded rosey red Jade topped with silver tone caps and wine colored faux pearls.
– Soft gauze carry pouch
– History of Rosary Brochure
– Care instructions
– how to pray the rosary
☆ Why would you consider investing in a wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one? ☆
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear and pulling on the chains as hand move over in prayer.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stsinless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.