Gold Jade Catholic tenner Rosary, Mary and Jesus Cameo,, Large Gem rosary, Pardon Crucifix ~ Prayers by the Bead
This beautiful prayer reminder chaplet has eleven beads total with the Pater Noster gemstone bead. This tenner devotional chaplet features my own color custom colored cameo, unique to this etsy store, my cameos are waterproof and coffee proof! That chaplet measures 16″ around and down.
Each color cameo, such as this one- a distinct image of Mary instructing the young Jesus in full stained glass vivid color- is handcrafted by professed religious. This began with the image downloaded into lightroom and edited 3x. It is sized and printed on acid free paper then heat sealed in. The image is hand cut and fit into a frame. Sealed 3x to protect the image the hand poured with a glass like epoxy resin that is marine grade. Your cameo is fully waterproof and will last decades of use.
This Chaplet is a ten prayer chaplet with:
– Cross: 2 1/4″Pardon Crucifix and corpus
– Center: 1 3/4″ Mary and Jesus custom waterproof cameo from a stained glass cathedral window
– Ave Maria: 10mm white Jade topped with gold tone bead caps and 4mm Precious Sapphire gemstone beads
– Pater Noster: 14mm blue Gold flecked lampwork glass, gold tone caps with 4mm faceted opal opalite
– Connectors are 5/8″ twisted linkd – Medal(s): N/a
– Brochure with information on rosary
– soft carry pouch
– care instructions
☆ Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one?
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or solid .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you!
¤ The Indulgenced Pardon Crucifix¤
This Pardon crucifix is one of the most powerful sacramentals. Because the Pardon Crucifix ranks up there with the the Miraculous Medal and the St. Benedict Medal. You see Pope St. Pius X used the keys to heaven to attach heavenly rich indulgences to it. And Satan hates powerful sacramentals. What does he do when he hates a devotion or sacramental which is so immersed with Divine graces? He simply hides them. And the Pardon Crucifix has been hidden sometime after it was promulgated in 1905. Yes, the Pardon Crucifix is beautiful; however, it is the words describing the indulgences / Divine graces that blow you away.
Pope St. Pius X and the Pardon Crucifix (the forgotten sacramental)
Pardon Crucifix and Indulgences:
Whoever carries on his person the Pardon Crucifix, may thereby gain an indulgence.For devoutly kissing the Crucifix, an indulgence is gained.
Whoever says one of the following invocations before this crucifix may gain each time an indulgence:
“Our Father who art in heaven, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.”
“I beg the Blessed Virgin Mary to pray to the Lord our God for me.”
Whoever, habitually devout to this Crucifix, will fulfill the necessary conditions of Confession and Holy Communion, may gain a Plenary Indulgence on the following feasts:
On the feasts of the Five Wounds of our Lord,
The Invention of the Holy Cross, The Exaltation of the Holy Cross,
The Immaculate Conception, and
The Seven Dolors of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Whoever at the moment of death, fortified with the Sacraments of the Church, or contrite of heart, in the supposition of being unable to receive them, will kiss this Crucifix and ask pardon of God for his sins, and pardon his neighbor, will gain a Plenary Indulgence.
Great graces with this lovely crucifix!