Jade Heirloom Rosary, St Michael Cameo, Vintage Gemstone Rosary bead set, Unbreakable Embellished rosary, Two tone Rosary.
Vintage rosary appeal in a two tone full five decade traditional Dominican rosary, perfect gift for any Catholic wedding. Madonna and Child Custom Cameo along with a hand poured St Michael Cameo, this is an unbreakable heirloom rosary. Embellished rosary has bronze roses on each Pater Noster and two different types of ornate Bronze bead caps. Lovely skye blue semiprecious jade cascades around the curcle, seamlessly wire wrapped highlighted by the deep depth of the larger sapphire agate gemstones.
This rosary measures 60″ in full length. The Blessed Madonna and child medallion is 2″ tall set in a crowning bronze frame. Each color cameo takes up to 4 days to complete and cure. The process is all hand crafted, no machines, no glued glass . A new treasure for a new and loving hand to cherish.
~ Five decade rosary in 8mm gemstones wire wrapped with sterling silver plate wire
~ Each link hand wire wrapped you will NOT loose any gems with this rosary
~ Heirloom quality each 5 decade rosary take between 4- 7 hours to hand wire wrap
CENTER: 2″ Custom Color cameo of Madonna and child with ornate Bronze frame
CRUX: Two tone Italian Florentine crucifix 2 1/2″
PATER: 10mm faceted Sapphire Agate, bronze capped and nestled between bronze roses
AVE: 8mm soft blue jade ends and beginning of decade bronze capped with rosettes
Medal(s): color custom cameo of St Michael stained glass image with cross frame
– Brochure on History of rosary
– soft cloth pouch
– care instructions
– how to pray rosary
☆ WHY invest in an heirloom unbreakable rosary? ☆
– All rosaries are made with the same Hand made old European workmanship & quality care each componant is hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength over many years of prayer use.
– Conventional looped rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use due to wear and pulling on the chains.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress accidental pulling – these rosaries will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress.
– All my rosaries are made with 22gu, 21gu or 20 gauge true bronze, bronze color, gold plate, silver plate or .925 Sterling silver wire. Strength and quality last lifetimes – this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 6 -12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals or details and tensile strength of wire used going into the rosary.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the lifetime of normal prayer use of this rosary, simply pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.