Deep blue lapis, some denim, some with flecks of gold. A circle of triumph for praying hands. Lovely custom crafted, unbreakable prayer beads, exemplifying traditions lasting thousands of years, these one just recently brought into reverence in the Tradition of the Church Fathers in the 1980’s.
These wire-wrapped rosaries are handmade by professed religious hands, here in my Ozark mountains home. Heirloom quality to last lifetimes, virtually unbreakable. These Anglican prayer beads are each individually hand wire wrapped and knotted for strength. Unlike typical looped or strung prayer beads, which can break apart or wear loose, each piece is hand wire wrapped with great care with ends being tucked securely or rounded.
Sterling silver plate in 22 gauge wire was used to create this entire piece. Beads are arranged from the cross to the circle in four groups of seven, seven being the number of completion.
The Anglican wheen rosary is very unique. The prayer beads are made up of twenty-eight beads divided into four groups of seven called “weeks”. In the Judeo-Christian tradition the number seven represents spiritual perfection and completion. Between each week is a single bead, called a “cruciform” bead as the four beads form a cross. The invitory bead between the cross and the wheel of beads brings the total to thirty-three, the number of years in Jesus’ earthly life.
This Design includes:
Weeks: 8mm polished blue Lapis
Cruciform: 10mm Polished Blue Lapis double wire caged
Cross: Custom hand enameled blue Crucifix
Center: Custom cameo of St Michael
Measures: 32″ all the way around and down to the cross
– Instructions on the prayer beads will be included
– Soft cloth pouch for keeping these scratch free.
– Care instructions
– Unbreakable warranty
☆ Why would you consider getting a wire wrapped rosary over a conventional linked or strung one:
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t last more than a few months of use due to wear and pulling on the chains
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress, strung rosaries wear and come loose- these rosaries will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress
– All my rosaries are made with 21,22 or 20 gauge wire, strength and quality last lifetimes – this will be an heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 5 -12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of components or medals going into the rosary.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the lifetime use of this rosary, you pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you!