Padre Pio Rosary, beloved patron Saint of Stress, Adolescents and Civil volunteers. Soft blue Jade gemstones, Padre Pio mystic 15 prayer chaplet. Indulgenced Pope Pius X Crucifix, embellished Unbreakable generational rosary.
Large Gem rosary chaplet using 10mm pale blue jade. These gemstones perfect for arthritic or large hands. Each wire wrapped bead is gracefully embellished with gold tone petaled caps and 4mm onyx gems.
These cameos in each of these pieces are unique to this shop and handcrafted by professed religious hands. Each image is selected, edited 3x, printed hand fit and sealed using marine grade epoxy making them waterproof. This mystic chaplet of Padre Pio is a perfect Confirmation gift, Catholic gift, Car Rosary or pocket rosary. This unique chaplet makes a perfect pocket rosary to carry anywhere. This one measures 21″.
“Prayer is the best weapon we have, the key that opens the heart of God”, he is known to
Your 15 gem prayer Chaplet includes:
~ Cross: 2 1/4″ antiqued gold tone, Pope Pius X Indulgenced Pardon Crucifix.
~Center/medal: 1 3/4″ Padre Pio smiling in a custom crafted full color cameo/ Sacred heart of Jesus on back, cameo
~ Ave: n/a
~ Pater: 10mm smooth ultramarine blue Jade, each topped with gold tone scrolled caps and 4mm round faceted onyx beads
> soft cloth carry pouch
> care instructions
> History of the rosary
> Instructions how to pray this chaplet
> unbreakable warranty.
♡ This Pardon crucifix ♡
This is one of the most powerful sacramentals. Because the Pardon Crucifix ranks up there with the the Miraculous Medal and the St. Benedict Medal. You see Pope St. Pius X used the keys to heaven to attach heavenly rich indulgences to it. And Satan hates powerful sacramentals. What does he do when he hates a devotion or sacramental which is so immersed with Divine graces? He simply hides them. And the Pardon Crucifix has been hidden sometime after it was promulgated in 1905. Yes, the Pardon Crucifix is beautiful; however, it is the words describing the indulgences / Divine graces that blow you away.
☆ Pardon Crux info. ☆
Pope St. Pius X and the Pardon Crucifix (the forgotten Sacramental)
Whoever carries on his person the Pardon Crucifix, may thereby gain an indulgence.
For devoutly kissing the Crucifix, an indulgence is gained.
Whoever says one of the following invocations before this crucifix may gain each time an indulgence:
– “Our Father who art in heaven, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.”
– “I beg the Blessed Virgin Mary to pray to the Lord our God for me.”
Whoever, habitually devout to this Crucifix, will fulfill the necessary conditions of Confession and Holy Communion, may gain a Plenary Indulgence on the following feasts:
– On the feasts of the Five Wounds of our Lord,
– The Invention of the Holy Cross,
– The Exaltation of the Holy Cross,
– The Immaculate Conception, – – The Seven Dolors of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Whoever at the moment of death, fortified with the Sacraments of the Church, or contrite of heart, in the supposition of being unable to receive them, will kiss this Crucifix and ask pardon of God for his sins, and pardon his neighbor, will gain a Plenary Indulgence.
☆ Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one?
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary. Each individual link is wrapped, tucked and double crimped, at least 3X.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.