A beautiful Sacred Heart Tenner chaplet. The image is a custom cameo locket in a virtually unbreakable Chaplet with hand wire wrapped security, this is an heirloom quality rosary. Genuine pearl and gemstone with a unique two tone crucifix. Corazon de Jesus, Vivo Christo Rey!
This Sacred Heart Cameo locket is a custom cameo. Each Custom cameo is carefully crafted by my own two hands. Each image is downloaded, edited a couple times, printed, hand cut and fit to the setting. Then the image is triple sealed and triple epoxy poured into a unique frame or locket.
Measures 15 3/4″ long. This is a lightweight pocket rosary! This Locket Bearing the Sacred heart of Jesus is a perfect reliquary for holding written devotionals, a tiny child’s tooth, a lock of hair or other St 3rd class relics to pray your personal devotionals with.
Cross: Two tone, Fleur di lis crucifix
Ave: 8mm petal capped Red agate
Pater: 12mm mother of pearl bead and gold petal bead capped natural pink nacre baroque pearl
Medal (s): Sacred heart of Jesus bronze tone cameo,
Miraculous medal in antique gold
– care instructions
– Card on how to pray the rosary
– soft cloth pouch to carry this devotional
Gold plate Oxidized and andonized over copper non tarnish core is the 20 Gauge connecting each of the gemstones.
☆ Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one? ☆
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary. Each individual link is wrapped, tucked and double crimped, at least 3X.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.