Saint Francis of Assisi in the garden of Eden image from a stained glass window captured in a custom cameo. Wire wrapped in blue Crystal, a perfextly portable pocket or Car Rosary. Patron saint of Animals, Merchants and ecology.
Light enough to carry anywhere! Reflective enough to glisten as your car rosary. The Crucifix studded with hand set blue crystal, is the focal point of this five decade rosary. Gorgeous floral connectors bring this lovely pocket rosary together for your use use anywhere, would be beautiful as an auto rosary too. Swiss blue faceted crystals are decorated with tiny floral bead caps topped with emerald green crystals.
The St Francis cameo is an original artwork made mine for this piece by downloading this image into Lightroom, editing it three times, then it was measured and crafted into a document and printed by me, hand cut and fit, sealed 3 times and poured 3x over 72 hrs of handcrafted beauty by myself. Lovely inspiration for prayer or any Catholic wedding. This Chaplet measures 29 3/4″ in length down and around.
Cross: Silver tone blue crystal studded crucifix
Pater Noster: 8mm Swiss blue faceted crystals topped with silver tone floral bead caps and emerald green crystals
Ave Maria: 8mm Swiss blue crystals
Center: n/a. Silver metal framed hand crafted custom cameo if St Francis of Assissi
– History of the rosary brochure
– care instructions
– how to pray the rosary
– soft cloth pouch for travel
– unbreakable warranty
☆ Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one? ☆
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary. Each individual link is wrapped, tucked and double crimped, at least 3X.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.