St Michael Double cameo Medal has a vintage image of St Michael on one side and the flip side my own designed IHS background image with the words: I am Catholic In case of accident, call a priest. This is made to be a mans car rosary although anyone that appreciates the intercession of these saints would enjoy this. St Benedict Key of Heaven and a Holy Water Vial with a small Miraculous Medal loads up the powerful devotional tool. This cameo and this car rosary is a Prayers by the bead exclusive.
Travel with confidence, a supernatural protection 11 bead rosary for your car. Large 3/4″ clasp made for a mans hands. Saint Michael Terror of Demons is paired with a St Benedict medal Key of Heaven. Your powerful tenner is magnified by the beauty and promises of the Miraculous Medal. Truly a Supernatural protection tenner in a convenient car/pocket rosary wherever you may roam.
Silver plate wire in 20 gauge, each bead and component is wire wrapped for security. Making this gemstone mans tenner a virtually unbreakable Spiritual warfare tool. This is a unique one of a kind stunning representation of faith and fearlessness, a great gift for commuters, students and travel overseas.
This Tenner, 11 bead Car Rosary comes with:
Cross: 2″ Crucifix.
Pater Noster: 14mm black onyx capped with silver tone bead caps and garnet
Ave Maria: 8mm semiprecious black and white agate, topped with simple silver tone daisy wheel and sapphire gemstones.
Center: 2″ Vintage double image custom color cameo of St Michael the Archangel and IHS image with ” I am Catholic In Case of accident Call a priest:
Medals: 7/8″ Miraculous Medal, 1 1/4″ St Benedict Key of heaven
Clasp: 3/4″ Silver spring ring clasp at the 5th Ave Maria
– Care instructions
– Soft cloth carry pouch
– Information Brochure: on the history of the rosary
– Information on the St Benedict medal
– unbreakable warranty
☆Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one? ☆
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary. Each individual link is wrapped, tucked and double crimped, at least 3X.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.
☆ INFO on St Michael Medal ☆
St Michael the angel, defender of Gods realms. Archangel Michael Honors Those Who Work for Peace, Safety and Security The Archangel St. Michael is the patron saint of the warrior, who Catholics have designated as the protector of those who strive to preserve security, safety and peace. He makes various powerful appearances in the Bible.
~ As the field commander in the Army of God, Michael, the Archangel is regarded as a powerful, spiritual general and soldier for Christ. As such, members of the armed forces, law enforcement officers, firefighters and others who work to serve and protect us all daily, regard St. Michael as their patron saint.
~ The men and women of the military have a special connection to St. Michael the archangel. Many of them have served overseas for months and even years, away from their family, friends, and the home they love. St. Michael comforts our soldiers and guards them during those times when our loved ones are away. I am sure that many of you have family members who are in the military or have served in the past. Our troops deserve and require our support and one of the best ways to support them are Catholic military gifts which remind them of their guardian angel, such as the St. Michael medal.
~St. Michael is one of the three archangels whom is remembered for battling Satan. He is the leader of the armies of angels and is responsible for having led the battle against Satan and his demons, sending them to Hell. Many miracles have occurred in battle through the use of devotion to St. Michael medal and the medal has given courage to countless soldiers throughout history. The gift of the St Michael medal to your loved one will make their trials far more bearable.