St Benedict chaplet, Pocket Rosary, Enamel Medals, Exorcism Medal Chaplet, Rosary, Patron Saint against kidney disease. Supernatural protection
This is a traditional mens chaplet of Saint Benedict, 32 lovely aqua sea glass crystal beads. This chaplet based on the actual journals containing the writings of Saint Benedict. This devotional rosary is individually hand wire wrapped to be virtually unbreakable. Minimalist embellishment focuses on the prayer beads.
The chaplet of St Benedict construction was based on the personal diary writings of St. Benedict. Also, there are 7 beads in each group to represent the 7 sacraments, 7 being the number of perfection. This chaplet measures 36″ inches around and down, long from tip of medal with corpus, down and around.
The St Benedict medal is worn for protection from poisoning and evil spirits – St Benedict is also the patron of a happy death.
This St Benedict Chaplet comes with:
Cross: 2″ St Benedict Silver tone, hand enameled aquamarine blue with corpus
Pater Noster: 10mmx8mm aquamarine blue sea glass bead with silver tone floral spacer and 4mm opal opalite round faceted crystals
Ave Maria: 9mm Aquamarine, blue and green sea glass faceted
Center Medal: 3/4″ Hand enameled aquamarine blue St Benedict Center
Method: wire wrapped 20gu silver tone tin over copper
– Soft cloth pouch
– Care Instructions
– St Benedict Brochure info
– how to pray this chaplet
☆ HOW to pray this St Benedict Rosary ☆
– On the medal (St Benedict Crux/St Benedict Medal):
Gracious and Holy Father, give us the wisdom to discover You, the intelligence to understand You, the diligence to seek after You, the patience to wait for You, eyes to behold You, a heart to meditate upon You and a life to proclaim You; through the power of the Spirit of Jesus, our Lord. Amen.
-On the first single bead:
God our Father, in Your Goodness, grant me the intellect to comprehend You, the perception to discern You and the reason to appreciate You.
-On the beads (string of 7):
Teach me to walk in Your Ways, O Lord, with the Gospel as my guide.
– On the second single bead:
In Your Kindness, endow me with the intelligence to look for You, the wisdom to discover You and the spirit to apprehend You.
– On the beads(string of 7):
May Your Holy Cross be my light; may Satan never be my guide.
– On the third single bead:
In Your Graciousness, bestow on me a heart to contemplate You, ears to hear You, eyes to see You and a tongue to speak of You.
-On the beads (string of 7):
May I be strengthened by Your Presence, O Lord, at the hour of death.
– On the fourth single bead:
In Your Mercy, confer on me a conversation pleasing to You, the patience to wait for You and the perseverance to long for You.
– On the beads (string of 7):
Begone Satan! Never tempt me with your vanities; for what you offer is evil.
Grant me a perfect end in Your Holy Presence, O Lord. Amen.
☆Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one? ☆
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary. Each individual link is wrapped, tucked and double crimped, at least 3X.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.
☆ ST BENEDICT MEDAL ☆
The purpose of using the medal in any of the above ways is to call down God’s blessing and protection upon us, wherever we are, and upon our homes and possessions, especially through the intercession of St. Benedict. By the conscious and devout use of the medal, it becomes, as it were, a constant silent prayer and reminder to us of our dignity as followers of Christ.
The medal is a prayer of exorcism against Satan, a prayer for strength in time of temptation, a prayer for peace among ourselves and among the nations of the world, a prayer that the Cross of Christ be our light and guide, a prayer of firm rejection of all that is evil, a prayer of petition that we may with Christian courage “walk in God’s ways, with the Gospel as our guide,” as St.
Benedict urges us.