Saint Benedict Rosary, Anglican weeks, Episcopal Prayer beads, Mens Rosary, Guardian Angel.
This is a very masculine mens rosary, a very elegant St Benedict Rosary with the seven beads as prescribed in St Benedict’s writings. This solid masculine prayer wheel could be used as a Traditional Anglican rosary or a St Benedict chaplet of Prayer beads.
These unique prayer beads, exemplifying traditions lasting thousands of years, these one just recently brought into reverence in the Tradition of the Church Fathers in the 1980’s. Crafted into heirloom quality to last lifetimes, virtually unbreakable. Each component individually hand wire wrapped and knotted for strength and durability unlike typical looped prayer beads which can break apart easily.
Bright silver plated wire over a warm inner copper core wire in 20 gu, wraps each individual bead and joins the weeks. Beads are arranged from the cross to the circle in four groups of seven, seven being the number of completion. Genuine black Swarovski crystal works for each of the weeks while leaf caps and delicate silver beads accentuate each large Blue/Purple Crystal cruciform bead and the beginning and end of each week.
The prayer beads are made up of twenty-eight beads divided into four groups of seven called “weeks”. In the Judeo-Christian tradition the number seven represents spiritual perfection and completion. Between each week is a single bead, called a “cruciform” bead as the four beads form a cross. The invitory bead between the cross and the wheel of beads brings the total to thirty-three, the number of years in Jesus’ earthly life.
Weeks: 8mm gemstone black Agate
Cruciform: 10mm faceted Purple Crystal
Cross: Crusaders Cross with St Benedict Medal
Length: 36″ all the way around
Cross: 1 3/4″ tall
– Care instructions
– Instructions on the prayer beads
– soft cloth pouch
☆ St Benedict Medal of Exorcism ☆
The purpose of using the medal in any of the above ways is to call down God’s blessing and protection upon us, wherever we are, and upon our homes and possessions, especially through the intercession of St. Benedict. By the conscious and devout use of the medal, it becomes, as it were, a constant silent prayer and reminder to us of our dignity as followers of Christ.
The medal is a prayer of exorcism against Satan, a prayer for strength in time of temptation, a prayer for peace among ourselves and among the nations of the world, a prayer that the Cross of Christ be our light and guide, a prayer of firm rejection of all that is evil, a prayer of petition that we may with Christian courage “walk in God’s ways, with the Gospel as our guide,” as St. Benedict urges us.
☆ Why would you consider getting a wire wrapped rosary over a conventional linked one ☆
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t’ last more than a few months of use due to wear and pulling on the chains
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries and prayer beads will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress
– All my rosaries are made with 20 gauge wire, strength and quality last lifetimes – this will be an heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4-12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals going into the rosary.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the lifetime use of this rosary, you pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.