Sterling Silver Catholic Rosary, hand wire wrapped by professed religious. Larger gems make this a perfect rosary for arthritic hands or larger hands that find it easier to pray with larger beads. Lamp work dogwood floral bead with large semiprecious lavender Jade~ Sacred Heart of Jesus Center, a Sterling St Christopher medal. Sterling connectors, caps, brushed sterling elements. A unique, original design only at; Prayers by the Bead.
Natural jade and purple with rose dogwood petaled hand crafted lamp work beads create this large, colorful Catholic 5 decade prayer bead set. Each decade pronounced and ended in your fingertips with a brushed silver 5mm sterling bead. This greatly helps me know when the end of the decade pronouncing the mystery, especially when my eyes are closed in full meditation on the mysteries in the life of Christ in anticipating the “Glory be’s. The colors are very lovely together.
The sterling crucifix, pronounced “IHS”, is in brushed silver matching the center or heart of the rosary. Both have been visually and aesthetically matched. To the large St Christopher medal professionally gallery wrapped to the end of the last decade. The rosary center is the sterling Sacred Heart of Jesus, it is stamped “Sterling” silver,and heralds the start of meditation into the miraculous walk in Jesus’s life. The Sacred Heart of Jesus with full halo. Both the Crucifix and large sterling medal are engravable.
Our home has a special devotion to St Christopher. I added this Sterling silver st Christopher, 1″ stamped medal at the last decade just before the Hail Holy Queen. On the back of this Sterling Silver medal, stamped .925. Both center and cross are also stamped sterling silver. These are visually appealing added yo the brushed sterling bar connectors.
This sterling rosary is hand crafted, each piece wire wrapped by myself. It is crafted with Heirloom quality standards to ensure generations of inspiration and use. Attention to the smallest details makes this a family rosary that will be treasured from generation to generation. Each bead and link wire wrapped with Sterling Silver 21 and 20 (on the large lamp work) gauge wire. This guarantees you will not lose a cherished prayer bead.
This handcrafted, heirloom rosary measures approx 25″ folded in half and 60″ around and down in total length.
This Rosary comes with:
♡ Cross: 2″ .925 stamped Italian Sterling Brushed Sterling Crucifix
♡ Pater Noster: 15mm Hand Crafted Lamp work Glass featuring purple and raspberry Dogwood blossoms and green leaves, delicately layered, topped with 9mm smooth. Sterling Silver caps and topped with a brushed sterling silver 5mm bead.
♡ Ave Maria: 10mm lavender purple jade, with beginning and end of decades topped with a 5mm sterling Silver brushed silver bead.
♡ Center: .925 Sterling Silver Sacred Heart of Jesus Blessed framed with crown or Our Lady, Mother and Child Jesus on back. stamped sterling Silver
♡ Medal: 1″ Sterling Silver St Christopher medal, hallmarked Sterling
– Brochure on History of the rosary
– Soft carry Pouch
– Card on How to pray rosary
– Cd audio pray along the Traditional mysteries of the rosary
– Care instructions
– unbreakable warranty
☆ Why would you consider investing in your prayer life by purchasing an expensive wire wrapped rosary over a conventional linked one? ☆
– All my rosaries I hand construct are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength on each piece.
– Conventional/mass created rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of daily use due to wear and pulling on the open links and delicate chains.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries that I build will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress with each individual link checked and rechecked a minimum of 3x.
– All my wire wrapped rosaries are made with 22, 21 or 20 gauge stainless steel, gold plated, 14/20 gold filled, bronze color, true bronze wire, silver plated, sterling silver filled or .925 fine sterling silver for strength and quality to last into generations and lifetimes – we hope this will be a beloved heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 -12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals and gems going into the construction and building of the rosary.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, you pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you!
Hand made hand hammered and a very Collectible piece! If you need your rosary blessed, we can do this for you after the sale, just request it in the note section after payment!