Hand wirewrapped, large gemstone Jade Catholic rosary. St Joseph, terror of demons is the center of this custom devotional, five decade rosary. Vintage beauty crafted in true bronze, in an unbreakable prayer devotional I pray, your family to cherish for generations to come.
This one of a kind Rosary is fully embellished with scrolled bronze connectors, ornate bead caps and blue crystal rondelles and semiprecious black and blue agate.
This Pardon Crucifix, highlighted by a crown of thorns, is almost a “forgotten” sacramental and carries specific indulgences. A wonderful generational gift for mens hands, new father gift, arthtitic fingers, Catholic wedding or an all occasion gift. Construction matters, all loops are hand wire wrapped and tucked, medal, center, crux all components are professionally gallery wrapped. Intricate filigree connectors connect the decades.
It gives me great joy to give new life to vintage images and Stained glass from all the worlds Cathedrals, creating and adding these to new prayer inspirations. This hand made center came from a Cathedral stained glass. I found this image online, downloaded this, edited 3X in Lightroom to my specifications. Then printing it on acid free archival paper, this is hand cut and fit to the lace cameo, triple sealed and set, then triple sealed with Marine grade epoxy. All my cameos in this store are waterproof. These cameos are not mass produced, not machine cut and glued, each one may even vary in hue, creating a new inspiration on a family treasure to cherish. Measures 56″ around and down.
Rosary details include:
Ave Maria: 10mm Blue smooth Jade antique bronze capped at ends, semiprecious blue Agate.
Pater noster: 14mm ornate bronze capped, 4mm blue agate accented, Opalite
Center: 2 1/4″ Hand crafted custom color, vintage Cathedral Stained glass image of St Joseph with Jesus, custom set in filigree frame
Cross: 2 1/4″ Dark Antique gold pardon crucifix
Medal (s): 1″ bronze Miraculous medal
Addition: 3/4″ Crown of Thorns
– Soft cloth bag for storage.
– Brochure information on the history of the rosary.
– How to pray the rosary card
– Care instructions
– unbreakable warranty
All rosaries are made with the same Hand made old European workmanship & quality care.
▪Why would you consider getting a wire wrapped rosary over a conventional linked one?
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional looped rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use, due to wear and pulling on the base metal chains and loops.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I hand craft will take a lot of pulling, tugging and stress over many years.
– All my rosaries, chaplets, pendants and key rings are made with 22 gu, 21 gu or 20 gauge stainless steel, Sterling plate, gold plate, true bronze or bronze colored copper wire, strength and quality of construction and good materials will last lifetimes – this devotional will be an heirloom, to pass on to your family for generations.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 3 -10 hours depending on the detail and the amount of beads and wire used to create the rosary.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the lifetime of normal prayer use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you!
☆ The Pardon crucifix ☆
It is considered one of the most powerful sacramentals. Because the Pardon Crucifix ranks up there with the the Miraculous Medal and the St. Benedict Medal. You see Pope St. Pius X used the keys to heaven to attach heavenly rich indulgences to it. And Satan hates powerful sacramentals. What does he do when he hates a devotion or sacramental which is so immersed with Divine graces? He simply hides them. And the Pardon Crucifix has been hidden sometime after it was promulgated in 1905. Yes, the Pardon Crucifix is beautiful; however, it is the words describing the indulgences / Divine graces that blow you away.
Pope St. Pius X and the Pardon Crucifix (the forgotten sacramental):
Whoever carries on his person the Pardon Crucifix, may thereby gain an indulgence.
For devoutly kissing the Crucifix, an indulgence is gained.
Whoever says one of the following invocations before this crucifix may gain each time an indulgence:
“Our Father who art in heaven, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.”
“I beg the Blessed Virgin Mary to pray to the Lord our God for me.”
Whoever, habitually devout to this Crucifix, will fulfill the necessary conditions of Confession and Holy Communion, may gain a Plenary Indulgence on the following feasts:
On the feasts of the Five Wounds of our Lord,
The Invention of the Holy Cross, The Exaltation of the Holy Cross,
The Immaculate Conception,
The Seven Dolors of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Whoever at the moment of death, fortified with the Sacraments of the Church, or contrite of heart, in the supposition of being unable to receive them, will kiss this Crucifix and ask pardon of God for his sins, and pardon his neighbor, will gain a Plenary Indulgence.