Chaplet of St Therese Little Flower of Jesus, This chaplet of 24 beads for each year of her life with a beginning Pater in a lovely green-blue aquamarine. Virtually Unbreakable, heirloom quality chaplet wirewrapped in silver plated wire.
St. Therese is the staunch opposer of spiritual mediocrity and the lukewarm. St. Therese is a danger to those who’ve resigned themselves to spiritual mediocrity. She’s a threat to every soul that will not dare to aspire to holiness. She’s the mortal enemy of the lukewarm.
Therese takes away every excuse, dismissing every good reason we can give for not being holy, for not at least striving after sanctity. She’s proof that great holiness is possible for every soul, and so our lack of sanctity is a matter of our own will, rather than our luck or our circumstances. In other words, Therese’s message is this: “If we’re not holy it’s because we don’t want to be.”
This original Cameo is a unique image of the young Therese for a church Stained glass window. It was an original artwork, miniaturized for this inspirational prayer chaplet. Measures 27″ from tip of the Cross down and around.
These images are captured and edited in lightroom software 3x. The image is sized, printed on acid free paper and heat sealed. Each one is hand cut and fit into the frames, then sealed another 3x. A crystal clear enamel-marine grade epixy seals the image and makes it waterproof and durable.
This St Terese Chaplet is a classic 24 prayer chaplet with:
Cross: 2 1/2″ Pardon St Pius X Crucifix
Gloria: 10mm Rose Quartz, capped with 3mm Sapphire gemstone
Intercessory: 8mm Aquamarine, blue sapphire capped on group ends
Medal/Center: 2 1/8″ St Terese Stained glass Church window image double set in vintage simple frame Cameo tray
Extra (s): unique puffed S links
– Soft cloth pouch
– History of Rosary
– Care instructions
– Unbreakable warranty
* – Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one? – *
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary. Each individual link is wrapped, tucked and double crimped, at least 3X.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.