Sterling silver with large faceted rough garnet in a decade, pocket Rosary. Sterling silver embellishments. A decade Chaplet, perfect pocket rosary. Unbreakable, Embellished generational family Rosary, an all occasion Catholic gift.
A sparkle of Sterling wraps around each piece on this Handmade, semiprecious gemstone, eleven bead chaplet, wire wrapped into a nearly unbreakable prayer circle. This beautiful, simple chaplet would be a perfect gift for mom, gramma or for your confirmand, yourself or any youngster developing a deeper prayer life.
Very rough faceted ryolite raspberry garnet, these are larger semiprecious gems, perfect for larger hands or arthritic hands. The construction of this sturdy sterling silver tenner begins with an unbreakable loop connecting the sterling chain to the first Pater Noster. Drawn long sterling silver chain connects the chain to the crucifix and circle.
This is 9mm carved deep Brazilian Amethyst Rosette and is capped with .925 sterling silver star dust beads and bead caps. The center is a lovely sterling silver Heart with the Sacred Heart of Jesus connecting this circle of prayer. The cross feature 11 full cut amethyst, also .925 sterling silver creates a beautiful prayer chain. This is a very elegant and simple inspiration.
Attention to the smallest details makes this a family rosary that will last lifetimes. Each bead and link wire wrapped with Sterling Silver 21 gauge wire. This guarantees you will not lose a cherished prayer bead. .
This constructed by hand, wire wrapped bead by bead, by myself, an heirloom tenner measures approx 16 1/2″ around and down, in total length down and around. This item ships first class insured, unless you’d like priority – you can choose to upgrade the listing by choosing and paying for the one that has the priority image.
This Rosary comes includes:
Pater Noster: 10mm faceted semiprecious garnet rough, ruffled .925 sterling Silver caps with 4mm stardust .925 sterling beads.
Ave Maria: 10mm Polished semiprecious Faceted rough garnet capped with sterling ruffle silver bead caps and 4mm .925 sterling stardust beads on beginning and end of decade.
Center: 3/4″ .925 Sterling Silver Sacred Heart, flip Mary queen of heaven with Child Jesus
Cross: 1 3/4″ .925 brushed Sterling Silver IHS Cross with corpus
Embellishments: .925 Sterling 9mm x 4mm ruffled bead caps, sterling 4mm Stardust sparkle round beads
– Brochure on History of the rosary
– Care instructions
– Soft Carry Pouch
– How to pray the rosary
– unbreakable warranty
☆Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one? ☆
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary. Each individual link is wrapped, tucked and double crimped, at least 3X.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.