Unbreakable Hand fashioned, wrist wrapping Ceremony for a Catholic Wedding Rosary. Large custom color Immaculate Conception center cameo, Heirloom quality Gold Rosary, ~Prayers By the Bead exclusive design.
This is a very sturdy white coral and blue Sapphire rosary. Wire wrapped with professional gallery wrap technique by professed religious. With scrolled gold linkd, embellished throughout, 5 decade, virtually unbreakable heirloom rosary to cherish from generation to generation. The beautiful hand crafted vintage image center is of The Immaculate Conception. To the left is securely wire wrapped miniature miraculous medal.
Large 10mm carved white coral rosettes capped with blue Sapphire and gold caps. This could be a perfect gift for any Catholic wedding, Confirmation, baptism or communion or anniversary.
The Crucifix is a Pius X Indulgences, Pardon Crucifix. diamond cut brilliance finish patterned in Florentine flourish from Italy. The center of this gorgeous heirloom rosary is from a vintage painting of the Blessed Mother The colors are brought together with the cool white coral, rich antique gold tone,and deep blue sapphire.
This center is handcrafted here in this studio by professed religious hands. The image is downloaded and edited 3x, then printed on archival photo paper, hand cut, fit into each frame and set with Marine grade epoxy making it waterproof and sturdy! It truly is a one of a kind.
This Rosary measures approx 23″ folded in half, 57″ in total length down and around. This item ships first class unless you’d like faster shipping USPS has priority 3 day – choose the listing that has the priority.
This Rosary comes with:
Cross: Pius X Pardon Crux 2 1/4″ silver plate, Indulgence Pardon Crucifix
Pater Noster: 10mm White Coral carved rosettes with dotted gold tone caps with 4mm faceted Sapphire gemstones
Ave Maria: 8mm white coral with beginning and ends of decades capped with gold tone bead caps and 4mm faceted precious Sapphire gemstones
– Center: 2 1/4″ Vintage Image of the Immaculate Conception, waterproof, epoxy set in antique gold tone cameo.
– Medal(s): attached to right; 5/8″ miraculous medal
– Brochure on History of the rosary
– Soft Pouch
– Care Instructions
– How to pray the rosary
– Unbreakable warranty
Slow meditation video for visual and mental prayer of the Holy rosary here:
☆Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one?
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary. Each individual link is wrapped, tucked and double crimped, at least 3X.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you.