Ecce Homo tenner, Veil of Veronica, Bronze crucified Christ, Christo Rey, Garnet Mens Rosary, Mens pocket rosary, Vintage Unbreakable Rosary
Hand crafted, painstakingly by my own hands, sturdy and virtually unbreakable Tenner rosary with Faceted Semiprecious Garnet gems, double tulip capped Pater and single capped ave gemstones.
The color custom cameo is a miniaturized production of an original work of artwork by Bartolome Esteban Murillo in 1668. Each of my color cameos is created here in my studio, I call it my imagination station. These images are downloaded, edited 3x or more, printed, cooked, cut, sealed 3x then hand poured 2x. Each one will take up to 72hrs to create and cure.
Tenner Rosary comes with:
Measures: 15 1/2″ long
CRUX: 2 3/8″ Scrolled one sude, Bronze crucifix
Center/Medal: 1″ Bronze Ecce Homo, face of the crucified Christ, back side a custom color cameo of the Sacred heart and Immaculate Heart
Pater Noster: 10mm Faceted deep red semiprecious garnet capped with bronze cones and antique gold tone metal beads
AVE: 8mm Faceted deep red semiprecious garnet
Extra Medal/ Charms(s): 7/8″ antique gold tone miraculous medal of Mary
– Information on the rosary
– soft carry pouch
– care instruction
* – Why would you consider investing in a solid construction wire wrapped rosary over a conventional looped and linked one? – *
– All my rosaries are hand wire wrapped minimum two wraps to a loop ensuring strength
– Conventional rosaries don’t usually last more than a few months of use mostly due to wear as links and chains are pulled against stone and glass, open links get bigger and beads are lost.
– Chain linking falls apart with little to no stress – these rosaries I take the time to construct, will take a lot of pulling tugging and stress over the decades.
– All my rosaries are made with 22, 21, or 20 gauge gold plate, 14/20 Gold filled, Bronze colored, true bronze, stainless steel, silver plate, sterling silver filled or .925 sterling silver wire, assuring strength and quality to last lifetimes – we hope this will be a generational heirloom to pass on to your family.
– Quality counts, time to create these pieces is anywhere from 4 – 12 hours depending on the detail and the amount of medals, gems and embellishments going into the rosary. Each individual link is wrapped, tucked and double crimped, at least 3X.
– I do guarantee my workmanship, at anytime in the normal lifetime use of this rosary, just pay postage to and from and I repair this for free for you!